Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the FCI team. Our 30-plus year history of serving the federal government and the American warfighter with the highest ethical standards has allowed us to become a well-respected member of the federal contractor community. We've been able to do this by employing a staff of talented, dedicated professionals who've helped our clients achieve a wide range of goals including:
· FCI engineers have sustained the Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS), which enables communication among globally distributed military units, since its earliest days and have been intimately involved with the Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) system of next generation satellites that’s being brought online to enhance and expand the satellite communications capabilities of both the US and Australian military.
· Supporting the US Army in the worldwide endeavor to install and execute Enterprise Active Directory and Network Operations (NETOPS) tools. This included implementation in over 300 sites!
· Providing satellite communication (SATCOM) capabilities during humanitarian and disaster relief operations across the globe during events like the earthquake in Haiti and the tsunami in Japan.
· Providing financial oversight and audit support to ensure good stewardship of the American taxpayers dollars.
· And of course in our headquarters office are the business professionals of FCI itself in Accounting, Contracts, Human Resources, Security, and Travel who have enabled the company to operate efficiently and successfully since 1979!
We know that to our clients FCI IS our staff, and over time the trust and relationships built between the client and the individual staff member comes to have an incredible value to FCI. As such we place a strong emphasis on selecting the right people to join our company and subject all candidates to a rigorous screening process intended to ensure that we are only hiring the best and the brightest. This means you can be confident that if selected, you’ll be working with a truly committed team whose loyalty is greatly valued by our company…now, and on into the 21st century! Here are a few additional demographics about your potential future colleagues that you may find interesting. As of November, 2011:
· We have nearly 300 enthusiastic staff members at our headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia, satellite offices in Colorado Springs, Colorado and Hanover, Maryland, and embedded at government locations across the nation
· 85% of our staff is located in the metropolitan Washington DC area
· 10% of our staff is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado
· The remaining 5% of our staff are dispersed among five other states and the Federal Republic of Germany
· Nearly 50% of our staff has been with FCI for over five years and possess over a decade of professional experience in their related field.
· 45% of our staff possess an advanced degree (Masters or PhD)
· 65% of our staff are veterans of the US armed forces
Before you leave our site we invite you to explore our benefits and rewards offerings, discover what our cadre of dedicated professionals have to say about their experiences as FCI employees, and review our current list of career opportunities. Any applicants who have difficulty navigating our site and need disability accommodations should contact us utilizing the alternative methods we’ve provided.
Again, thank you for your interest in FCI; we look forward to reviewing your credentials.